Public offer agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is a public agreement, a sample of which is posted on the website melnik.top.
All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance with the Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine (in particular, the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data.”) The text of the Policy is constantly available on the Internet at the website melnik.top.
Users expressly consent to the processing of their personal data as described in this Policy. Using the site melnik.top means providing the User with unconditional consent to the Policy and the specified conditions of information processing. The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the policy.
1. Personal information of users processed by the site.
1.1. The site, which is owned by Private Enterpreneur Dmitry Sergeevich Melnik (hereinafter referred to as the Company), collects, gains access and uses the personal data of users, technical and other information related to users for the purposes specified in the Policy.
1.3. Also, technical information means information that is automatically transmitted to the Company in the process of using the site using the software installed on the user’s device.
1.4. User’s personal data means the information that the User provides to the Company when registering on the Site and further using the Site. The information required for the provision of the Company is marked in a special way. Mandatory for the provision of information by the User are: name, e-mail address. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
1.5. The Company can also process data made publicly available by the subject of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The content and volume of processed personal data are not redundant in relation to the stated purposes of their processing.
1.7. The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User, and is unable to assess his legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and keeps this information up to date.
2. Purposes of processing personal data of users.
2.1. The main goal of the Company when collecting personal data is to provide users with access to ordered video courses, to provide advice and support in resolving certain technical issues. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data to:
- identification of Users;
- dispute resolution, protection of interests in law enforcement or other government agencies;
- detection and suppression of fraudulent activities;
- upgrading and improving the quality of video courses, developing and developing the site, troubleshooting technical or security problems;
- informing users about services, targeted marketing, updating services and advertising offers based on the information preferences of users;
- sending individual marketing messages by e-mail;
- comparison of personal data to confirm their accuracy and check them by third parties in cases provided for by law;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
2.2. The Company uses technical information for the purposes of clause 2.1.
3. Conditions and methods of processing personal information of users and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The User agrees to the processing of his personal data by registering on the Site.
3.2. The processing of the User’s personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data.
3.3. With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except in cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.4. The company has the right to transfer the user’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- the User has consented to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary for the User to use a specific site service or to fulfill a specific contract or agreement with the User;
- transfer to the authorized bodies of state power of Ukraine on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of Ukraine;
- such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him are transferred to the acquirer;
- transfer of information for the purpose of conducting an audit;
- as a result of the processing of the User’s personal information through its depersonalization, the obtained impersonal statistical data, which are transferred to a third party for research, performance of work or provision of services on behalf of the Company.
3.5. Third parties who have received access to personal data from the Company are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
3.6. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out in a mixed way using databases on the territory of Ukraine. There is no cross-border transfer of data.
4. Modification and deletion of personal information. Mandatory data storage.
4.1. The User can change (update, supplement) or delete the personal information provided by him or its part at any time by using the personal data editing function in his personal account or by contacting the Company through the contacts indicated on the website.
4.2. Consent to receive newsletters and advertising materials can be withdrawn by the User at any time.
4.3. The Company processes personal data, technical information and other information during the entire term of the Agreement and within 5 (five) years after its termination, except for cases when other storage periods are specified in the law of Ukraine. The Company processes personal data of customers to achieve the goals of processing personal data.
5. Measures used to protect the User’s personal information.
5.1. The Company takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
5.2. The Company does not make decisions affecting the rights and legitimate interests of users on the basis of solely automated processing of personal data, except for the cases of providing information based on the results of a request made by the User himself using the interface of automated systems.
5.3. When making legally significant decisions, interacting with third-party users at the request of the Company, to fulfill agreements with users or at the request of users, non-automated processing of personal data is carried out to the extent determined by the goals of such interaction, and in compliance with the security requirements of other data.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Company informs the user about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The Company, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent damage or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
5.6. In case of loss or disclosure of personal information, the Company is not responsible if this personal information:
- has become public knowledge for its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Company;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User;
- disclosed according to the act of the competent state body or court.
6. Dispute Resolution.
6.1. All disputes and disagreements that may arise on the application of these rules will, if possible, be resolved by the Parties through negotiations. Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) dispute resolution procedure is mandatory. The term for sending a response to a claim is 10 (ten) business days from the date of its receipt by the Party.
6.2. All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by this Policy are resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of Ukraine, according to the norms of Ukrainian law, regardless of the location of the User.
6.3. If the parties do not come to a mutual agreement, the dispute shall be resolved in court in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine in the court at the location of the Company.
7. Additional Terms.
7.3. Continuing to use the Site after making such changes confirms the User’s consent to such changes.
7.4. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy the User has the right to send through the Site or to the address: email@example.com